The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- Here's What You Can Look Forward to in Atlanta!
- Update: Repeal of OEM Requirements Overwhelmingly Passes Arkansas Senate
- Atlanta Golf Outing Discount
- Here's a Twist: Arkansas Legislation Seeks to Eliminate OEM Parts Requirement
- Once Again, Maryland Tries to Force OEM Parts Use and Parts Certification
- First Speakers Announced for Atlanta
- More Players in the Parts Field
- A Bleak Future for Auto Insurance?
- NSF International Implements Five-Year Coating Requirement for NSF Certified Automotive Headlamps
- Have You Registered for Our Annual Meeting in Atlanta?
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!
2017 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 25-28, 2017
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Visit our 2017 ABPA Convention Hub Page for registration links, the schedule of events, sponsor/exhibitor information, and more!