The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2020 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 28 – May 1, 2020
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Newport Beach, CA
Visit the 2020 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA Newport Beach Convention Highlight – Golf Tournament at Strawberry Farms
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: January 2020
- Update: Automotive Body Parts Association v. Ford Global Technologies LLC
- AMECA Announces Hansen VTF for Vehicle Test Fit Services
- LKQ Corporation Agrees to Sell Two Czech Distributors
- Nation's Two Largest Automobile Associations Join Forces to Create the Alliance for Automotive Innovation
- ABPA Newport Beach Convention Speakers – Imran Vakil, Nexio PC & Rosemary Coates, Blue Silk Consulting
- NABC™ Pars for Cars Golf Sponsorship Packages Available for CIC Palm Springs
- National Auto Body Council to Present Three Recycled Rides During Collision Industry Conference in Palm Springs
- CollisionWeek: Appeals Court Affirms Dismissal of Collision Repair Shop Racketeering Lawsuit Against Insurance Industry
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!