The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- Steve Brobeck to Retire After 38 Years as CFA's Executive Director
- FTC Releases Magnuson-Moss Violation Letter to Hyundai
- Rhode Island OEM Collision Repair Parts and Procedures Bill Scheduled for Hearing Tomorrow
- ABPA Announces 2019 Convention Location and Dates!
- 2018 ABPA Award Winners Announced!
- 2018 ABPA San Diego – A Huge Success!
- ABPA San Diego Convention: Recycled Car to Help Rebuild Life of Wounded Veteran
- PCI Applauds Senator Hatch for Raising the Importance of the PARTS Act
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for First Quarter 2018
- Mitchell Secures New Investment Partner in Stone Point Capital
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!