The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- KTVZ.COM: Senator Merkley Presses Carmakers for Driver Data Collection Info
- Nevada Non-OEM Collision Repair Parts Bills Dies with End of Legislative Session
- Automotive OEM and Aftermarket Associations Relieved over Suspension of Mexico Tariff Threat
- Search AutoParts: Printing Parts
- OEM Collision Repair Procedures Legislation Introduced in New York
- Auto Remarketing: Transforming Auto Dealer Services for the Subscription Economy
- Automotive News: Monetizing Sensor Data Requires New Thinking
- Trump Administration Delays Action on Auto and Parts Tariffs 180 Days
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: May 2019
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale – Post Convention Highlights
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!