The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 13-16, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- CIECA Announces Webinar on the 2020R2 Release of the CIECA Standards for the Collision Industry
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: November 2020
- AftermarketNews: AASA & Auto Care Announce Data Access Federal Legislation
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: MA Voters OK Question 1
- Automotive Body Parts Association Announces 2021 Annual Meeting
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Third Quarter 2020
- CIECA 2020R2 Release Debuts New Calibration Standards for Collision Industry
- Autoweek: Here's Why You Should Care About 'Right to Repair'
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: October 2020
- SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!