The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2022 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
May 3-6, 2022
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Newport Beach, CA
Visit the 2022 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA Members: Follow MyPartsChoice.com and Show Your Support for the SMART Act
- Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach 'Container Dwell Fee' on Hold Until November 29
- Sentinel Capital Partners Acquires Empire Auto Parts
- GlobalAutoIndustry.com Audio Interview: Current Status of US Import Supply Chain and Recommended Actions
- ABPA Signs Letter to FMC Expressing Concerns of Excess Dwell Fees Being Passed off to Importers & Consumers
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: November 2021
- 78% of Vehicle-Owning Voters Support Federal Right to Repair Legislation, According to New Survey
- CIECA Announces Webinar on ADAS Trends: Implications for the Future of Diagnostics & Calibrations
- ABPA Member Spotlight - Express Parts, Miami FL
- 2022 ABPA Newport Beach Convention – Calling All Sponsors!
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!