The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2019 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 30 – May 3, 2019
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit the 2019 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- Mitchell Issues Fourth Quarter 2018 Industry Trends Report
- Suncorp Becomes First Thatcham Research "Global Associate"
- Caliber Collision and Abra Auto Body Repair of America to Merge
- Boyd Group Acquires 18 Gates Collision Repair Centers in the Midwest
- CCC Introduces the World’s First Artificial Intelligence Estimating Tool
- Latest Edition of IIHS Status Report Examines Headlight Performance and Collision Repair Cost
- 2019 ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention – Calling All Sponsors!
- ABPA Statement Regarding Recent New World Trial Decision
- PCI Highlights Impact of Tariffs on Insurance Costs and Consumers at NAIC Meeting
- Auto Care Association President and CEO Bill Hanvey Testifies on USMCA Investigation
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!