The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2020 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2020
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Newport Beach, CA
Visit the 2020 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- CollisionWeek: GEICO and Liberty Mutual Join List of Insurers Providing Credit for Auto Insurance Premiums in Wake of Pandemic Impact on Accidents
- Members of Senate Finance Committee Recommend Section 301 Tariff Relief
- Guidance for ABPA Members Regarding COVID-19
- CollisionWeek: Majority of Top 10 Largest Auto Insurers Grew Market Share During 2019 in the U.S.
- CIECA Announces Webinar on How Our Industry Is Addressing Challenges Created by the Coronavirus
- AIA Canada: Government of Ontario Designates Businesses in the Aftermarket Supply Chain as Essential Workplaces
- COVID-19 Guidance from SEMA
- COVID-19: Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- ABPA Postpones Spring Convention Until September 2020
- CollisionWeek: Maryland Collision Repair Parts Bill Withdrawn
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!