The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2024 ABPA Annual Meeting and Business Conference
April 22-24, 2024
The Scott Resort
Visit the 2024 ABPA Conference Hub for more information!
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available for the 2024 ABPA Business Conference - Scottsdale
- National Auto Body Council (NABC) Announces Formation of the Changing and Saving Lives Foundation
- LKQ Corporation Announces Executive Leadership Succession Plan
- CIECA Announces Webinar on "The Increasing Demand of AI and Data in the Collision Industry"
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: November 2023
- Partslink Expands Its Catalog with New Wheel Part Types
- Visual Capitalist: The Best Selling Vehicle in Every State (2022)
- Collision Auto Parts LLC Acquires Eco Automotive Distributors
- News Center Maine: Maine Voters Approve Right to Repair. Here's What That Means
- Australasian Paint & Panel: Right to Repair Movement at the White House
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!