The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA Applauds FTC Report on Consumer Issues Within the Auto Repair Market
- National AutoBody Parts Warehouse Expands in Grand Prairie
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for First Quarter 2021
- National Survey: 79% of Car Owners Would Back Law Barring Automakers from Blocking Access to Vehicle Data
- Bloomberg: Shipping Containers Fall Overboard at Fastest Rate in Seven Years
- ABPA Nashville Convention Speaker – Greg Horn, PartsTrader
- CollisionWeek: U.S. Auto Body Repair Prices Up 4.5% in March Compared to 2020
- South China Morning Post: Container Shortages, Delays Beset Shipping Industry as 'Ripple Effect' of Suez Canal Blockage Continues
- Conex Boxes: The Current Container Shortage: What Happened and What's Next?
- ABPA Nashville Convention Speaker – Peter Quinter, GrayRobinson, P.A.
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!