The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: October 2018
- Auto Parts Suppliers Already Experiencing Disruption from Tariffs
- Survey Finds 45 of 50 Companies Void Warranties for Independent Repair
- MyPriceLink Dynamic Pricing Will Reach 40% U.S. Collision Part Market Share with Ford Adoption
- Omnicraft Parts Now Available at FordParts.com
- ABRA Acquires Cooks Collision
- Auto Care Association Releases Statement on Senate Finance Committee's Hearing on Impact of Tariffs on the U.S. Automotive Industry
- Senate Finance Committee to Convene Hearing on the Impact of Tariffs on the U.S. Auto Industry
- USTR Finalizes Tariffs on Additional $200 Billion of Chinese Imports
- Former Association President Risley Files Lawsuit Against ASA
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!