The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- CAPA Announces New Standard for Automotive Glass
- Atlantic Street Capital Announces Majority Recapitalization of All Star Auto Lights
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: September 2019
- Reuters: GM Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles in North America Due to Braking Issue
- Reuters: Tesla's Use of Individual Driver Data for Insurance "State-by-State Proposition"
- Attention Members: The ABPA Needs Your Help!
- CollisionWeek: Coalition Seeks Federal Solution to Establish Vehicle Data Access Rights
- CollisionWeek: New Hampshire Governor Vetoes OEM Collision Repair Procedure Bill
- CollisionWeek: U.S. Auto Body Repair Prices Up Nearly 4% in July Compared to Last Year
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: August 2019
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!