The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2020 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2020
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Newport Beach, CA
Visit the 2020 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- CAR Coalition Joins Letter Arguing for Consumer Rights in Vehicle Data Debate
- The Truth About Cars: The Hero We Need - Consumer Access to Repair Coalition
- ABPA Joins New Coalition Fighting for Consumer Choice in Auto Repair
- ABPA Announces that It Is a Founding Member of the CAR Coalition
- Stifel Hires Former LKQ CEO Rob Wagman as Senior Advisor to Augment Investment Banking Team
- Important CARES Tax Incentives and PPP Loan Forgiveness Updates
- Curotec: Here's How to Increase Your Aftermarket Auto Part E-Commerce Efficiency and Boost Sales
- LKQ Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2020 Business Update and Amendment to Senior Secured Credit Facility
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: June 2020
- CollisionWeek: U.S. Auto Body Repair Prices up over 4.5% in May Compared to 2019
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!