The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- CollisionWeek: U.S. Property/Casualty Insurance Industry Sees Slight Decline in Net Income During First Half of 2019
- CAPA Elects Four Aftermarket Industry Leaders to Its Technical Committee
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: October 2019
- LKQ Divests a Majority of Its Bulgarian Business
- Driven Brands Announces Acquisition of ABRA Auto Body Repair of America Franchised Locations
- Australia's AMA Group to Acquire Capital SMART and ACM Parts from Suncorp
- CollisionWeek: Collision Repair Facilities Report Widespread Impact on Parts Supply from General Motors Strike
- World's Largest Car Rental Provider Introduces Entegral Technology Solution
- CIECA Announces Webinar on What to Expect in 2020
- CollisionWeek: General Motors Working to Alleviate Strike Impact on Collision Repair Parts Supply
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!