The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: October 2021
- Washington Post: As Supply Chain Troubles Mount, Biden Touts Longer Hours for L.A. Port
- A2C2 Calls on eBay to Prohibit Sale of All Airbags
- CBC News: Why Calls for 'Right-to-Repair' Rules Are Revving up Again for Vehicles in Canada
- CIECA 2021R2 Includes Updates to Collision Industry Standards
- CAR Coalition Launches National Right to Repair Campaign
- 2021 ABPA Nashville Meeting – Great to Be Back in Person!
- Daily Breeze: Truckers, Longshore Workers to Clock More Hours as LA, Long Beach Ports Try to Reduce Cargo Backlog
- ABPA Nashville: A Few Last Minute Reminders
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: September 2021
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!