The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2023 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 25-27, 2023
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
Visit the 2023 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- The Washington Post: 'Car Talk' Host: Independent Auto Shops Deserve the Right to Repair Your Car
- CAR Coalition: New Expert Analysis Finds that Without Legislative Action, Vehicle Owners Will Pay Significantly More for Repairs
- LKQ Corporation Announces New Leadership Appointments
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: September 2022
- CAR Coalition: New Polling Confirms Americans Expect Choice in Auto Repair
- Auto Service World: How High Used Vehicle Prices Are Helping the Aftermarket
- Automotive News: Research Shows Efforts to Stop Right to Repair Futile
- ABPA Supports Maine Right to Repair Ballot Initiative
- AftermarketNews: I-CAR Announces 2022-2023 Board Chair and Executive Committee
- ABPA Advertising Opportunities – Limited Spots Available!
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!