The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- CIECA 2020R2 Release Debuts New Calibration Standards for Collision Industry
- Autoweek: Here's Why You Should Care About 'Right to Repair'
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: October 2020
- SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less
- The Patriot Ledger: Massachusetts Right to Repair Returns, Eyes Telematics Data
- Dorman Rolls Out New Line of Heavy Duty Collision Parts
- ABPA Announces New Webinar Series
- ABPA Member Spotlight: Bichun Automotive, Cranston, RI
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: September 2020
- Reuters: Ford's Incoming CEO Wants the U.S. Automaker to Run Like a Deere
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!