The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- Big 4 Collision Repair MSO Locations Near 1800 in North America
- Study Finds over 100,000 Industry Jobs at Risk with Tariffs on Imported Auto Parts
- ASA President Dan Risley Resigns to Pursue Opportunity with CCC
- ABPA Voices Opposition to Position Statement by GM on Aftermarket Bumper Covers
- U.S. Aftermarket to Grow at an Annual Rate (CAGR) of 3.4% Through 2021
- ABPA Position Statement Against Proposed Section 232 Tariffs
- CAPA Welcomes Stacy Bartnik as Aftermarket Industry Relations Manager
- BASF Names Micro Auto Paint & Supplies Distributor of the Year at 2018 ColorSource Conference
- ABPA Fights Back Against Potential RI Anti-Aftermarket Legislation
- Diamond Standard Announced Industry First Polymer Absorber Certification
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!