The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- General Motors and Mitchell Launch GM Collision Repair Network Enrollment Portal at NACE Automechanika Atlanta
- CCC Introduces CCC™ OEM Care with Participation from Eight OEMs
- LKQ Corporation Appoints Three New Board Members
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Second Quarter 2018
- ABPA Voices Opposition to Proposed Section 232 Tariffs in Washington, DC
- OEM and Aftermarket Parts Suppliers Testify at U.S. Commerce Department Hearing
- Professional Parts Group Donates over $50,000 in Parts to Support Collision Repair School Programs
- Big 4 Collision Repair MSO Locations Near 1800 in North America
- Study Finds over 100,000 Industry Jobs at Risk with Tariffs on Imported Auto Parts
- ASA President Dan Risley Resigns to Pursue Opportunity with CCC
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!