The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA Nashville: A Few Last Minute Reminders
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: September 2021
- ABPA Signs Coalition Support Letter Endorsing Ocean Shipping Reform Act
- BodyShop Business: Empire Auto Parts Expands in Georgia
- Bloomberg: Container Shipping Giant Freezes Spot Rates Amid Trade Chaos
- CAPA Certifies More Than 128 Million Parts
- Last Call: Not Too Late to Register for ABPA Nashville!
- American Shipper: Shipping Lines Come Out Swinging in High-Profile Profiteering Case
- Business Insider: A Record-Breaking 44 Container Ships Are Stuck Off the Coast of California
- ABPA Nashville - New Virtual Registration Option & Updated COVID Guidelines for In-Person Attendees
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!