The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- ABPA Member Spotlight: Bichun Automotive, Cranston, RI
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: September 2020
- Reuters: Ford's Incoming CEO Wants the U.S. Automaker to Run Like a Deere
- AftermarketNews: Editor's Note: What Else? What Now?
- CCC AutoClaims Snapshot – August 2020
- The Collision Repair Education Foundation Is Looking for Industry Members Interested in Helping Local School Programs
- E-Commerce Automotive Aftermarket to Register 14.2% Growth to 2026: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- AutoNation to Close Its Aftermarket Collision Parts Business by the End of 2020
- ABPA Joins California Coalition that Opposes AB 3262
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: August 2020
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!