The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- Auto Service World: AIA Canada Urges Canadians to Demand Access to Vehicle Data via Petition
- Auto Service World: Consumers, Connected Cars, and the Fight for Control
- AftermarketNews: US Automotive Parts Aftermarket to Grow by $11.16B
- Taiwan News: US Lawmakers Push for Free Trade Agreement with Taiwan
- Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) Announces Rescheduled 2021 Annual Meeting
- Yahoo Finance: The Suez Ship Has Sailed, but Here's Why There Might Be a Few Problems Left in Its Wake
- Collision Industry Conference to Hold First In-Person Hybrid Meeting Post-Pandemic
- AP: Supply Bottlenecks Leave Ships Stranded, Businesses Stymied
- CarParts.com Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: March 2021
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!