The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- FTC Takes Action Against Harley-Davidson and Westinghouse for Illegally Restricting Customers' Right to Repair
- VICE: Congress Demands Government Investigate Automotive Right to Repair
- CAR Coalition: REPAIR Act Cracks Double Digits in Number of Sponsors!
- Auto Service World: Canadian Aftermarket Sales Keep Growing
- ReportLinker: Global Automotive Repair and Maintenance Services Market to Reach $678.4 Billion by 2026
- FOX 5 DC: Consumer Alert: Global Shortage of Car Parts Means Long Delays, Higher Prices for Repairs
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: June 2022
- CollisionWeek: State Farm Testing Expanded Non-OEM Collision Repair Parts Use in Oklahoma and Texas
- Stacy Bartnik to Serve Again as Judge at SkillsUSA Championships
- Tire Review: FTC Chair Says Right to Repair Is a ‘Top Priority’
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!