The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 13-16, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- CCC Auto Claims Snapshot – December 2020
- Supply Chain Dive: Container Movement Lags at Port of Los Angeles as Unseasonably High Imports Arrive
- Alibaba.com: Latest Trends in Ocean and Air Freight Rates
- Global Times: Rising Steel Prices and Surging Demand in China Aren't Helping the Profits of Steel Mills
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: January 2021
- The Verge: BMW Becomes the Latest Automaker to Shut Down Its Subscription Service
- The ABPA in 2021 – Looking Ahead
- FenderBender: State Farm DRP Shops to Be Required to Use CCC
- Original One Parts Acquires PartCycle Technologies, LLC
- CollisionWeek: U.S. Auto Body Repair Prices Up 3.1% in November Compared to 2019
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!