The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- A Success Story in CA. ABPA Newport Beach 2022
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: May 2022
- Truth on the Market: How the FTC Could, but Won’t, Use Its Rulemaking Authority to Allow Aftermarket Parts
- CIECA Announces Webinar on Data Sharing in the Collision Industry and Its Unintended Consequences
- Former Long-Time ABPA Member Leo Schigel Passes
- NABC Recycled Rides® Program Donates Two Refurbished Vehicles at Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) Annual Convention
- Orange County Register: NABC Recycled Rides Gets Two OC Families Back on the Road
- Length of Collision-Replacement Rentals in Q1 2022 Increased to 18.2 days, up 4.9 Days from 2021
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for First Quarter 2022
- KSI Auto Parts Acquires Southeast Bumpers
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!