The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2019 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 30 – May 3, 2019
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit the 2019 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: February 2019
- The Impact of ADAS on Aftermarket Service
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention Speakers – Daniel Morris, Dentons Law Firm, and Jason Bartanen, I-CAR
- Texas Legislation Seeks to Define Prevailing Collision Repair Labor Rates, Parts Choice, OEM Procedures
- 2019 ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention – Early Bird Pricing Ending Soon!
- Caliber Collision and Abra Auto Body Repair of America Merger Transaction Closes
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention Highlight – Golf Tournament at Jacaranda (5/1/19)
- Canadian Auto Parts Reseller Tiger Auto Parts Expanding to U.S.
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention Highlight – Marina and Mansions Boat Tour
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention Speaker – Peter Quinter, GrayRobinson, P.A.
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!