The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2020 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 28 – May 1, 2020
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Newport Beach, CA
Visit the 2020 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- Partslink Numbering System in ACES (Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard) Format Now Available!
- ABPA Newport Beach Convention Speaker – Paul Fiore, Auto Care Association
- ARA President, Chad Counselman Steps Down to Join All Auto Recalls
- All Star Auto Lights Announces Acquisition of Headlights 101
- LKQ Corporation Appoints Tyler Threadgill as Vice President of Government Affairs
- ABPA Newport Beach Convention - Things to Do in Newport Beach During ABPA 2020
- CIECA Announces 2020 Board of Trustees Officers
- ABPA Newport Beach Convention Highlight – Golf Tournament at Strawberry Farms
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: January 2020
- Update: Automotive Body Parts Association v. Ford Global Technologies LLC
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!