The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2019 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 30 – May 3, 2019
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit the 2019 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for First Quarter 2019
- Your Car Is Watching You. Who Owns the Data?
- It's Your iPhone. Why Can't You Fix It Yourself?
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: April 2019
- PartsTrader and URG Announce Integration to Simplify Recycled Parts Ordering
- LKQ Corporation Enters New Services Market with Purchase of Elite Electronics
- Feuding Auto Industry Unites to Oppose Trump's Import Tariffs
- Louisiana Legislation Seeks to Prohibit Insurers from Using Photos to Generate Collision Repair Estimates
- KSI Auto Parts Contributes over $250,000 to Support Collision Repair Education Foundation Mission
- Interview, CCC Information Services on ADAS
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!