The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2018 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
Registration Now Open!
April 24–27, 2018
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
San Diego, CA
Visit our 2018 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for First Quarter 2018
- Mitchell Secures New Investment Partner in Stone Point Capital
- ABPA Is Proud to Host Recycled Rides Giveaway at San Diego Conference
- Investcorp Announces Acquisition of KSI Trading Corp.
- Fenix Parts Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with Stellex Capital Management LP
- Auto Care Association Testifies Before U.S. Copyright Office on Expanding DMCA Repair Exemption for Service and Tool Providers
- NSF International Appoints Scott Dunfee Global Managing Director of Automotive Certification
- U.S. Auto Parts Seeks to Protect the Right of Consumers to Purchase Aftermarket Automotive Grilles
- Largest Auto Insurers Continue to Grow Market Share in the U.S.
- Auto Insurance Premiums Reach Historic High
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!