The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- Trump Administration Delays Action on Auto and Parts Tariffs 180 Days
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: May 2019
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale – Post Convention Highlights
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale – Keeping the Momentum Going!
- ABPA Voices Concern to Introduction of Multiple State Bills Addressing OE Repair Procedures
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for First Quarter 2019
- Your Car Is Watching You. Who Owns the Data?
- It's Your iPhone. Why Can't You Fix It Yourself?
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: April 2019
- PartsTrader and URG Announce Integration to Simplify Recycled Parts Ordering
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!