The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- AAPEX 2020 Is Now a Virtual Experience
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Second Quarter 2020
- LendingTree: 43% of Americans Driven into Debt over Car Troubles
- U.S. Auto Parts Network Is Now CarParts.com
- CIECA Names New Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager
- Bosch Automotive Aftermarket NA Announces Todd Hertzler as Vice President, Independent Aftermarket Sales
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: July 2020
- ABPA 2020 Newport Beach CANCELLATION
- CAR Coalition Joins Letter Arguing for Consumer Rights in Vehicle Data Debate
- The Truth About Cars: The Hero We Need - Consumer Access to Repair Coalition
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!