The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2019 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 30 – May 3, 2019
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit the 2019 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: March 2019
- ABPA to Once Again Host Recycled Rides Giveaway During Fort Lauderdale Convention
- 2019 ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention – Calling All ABPA Board Nominees!
- ABPA Member Highlight: B&D Autobody Parts of Florida
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018
- NSF International Certifies Seven Crash Champions Collision Shop Locations in Chicago Area
- Nevada Legislature Reviewing Aftermarket Parts Bill
- 2019 ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention – Platinum Sponsors Highlight
- asTech® Announces New Partnership with AutoNation to Deliver Nationwide Diagnostic Vehicle Electronic Repair Services
- Update: Automotive Body Parts Association v. Ford Global Technologies LLC
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!