The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- BASF Names Micro Auto Paint & Supplies Distributor of the Year at 2018 ColorSource Conference
- ABPA Fights Back Against Potential RI Anti-Aftermarket Legislation
- Diamond Standard Announced Industry First Polymer Absorber Certification
- CAPA Certifies First Aftermarket Auto Parts for South African Market
- LKQ Corporation Finalizes Acquisition of STAHLGRUBER GmbH
- ABPA Member Highlight: Quality Plus Automotive Parts
- ABPA Annual Meeting & Convention Exceeds Expectations
- Steve Brobeck to Retire After 38 Years as CFA's Executive Director
- FTC Releases Magnuson-Moss Violation Letter to Hyundai
- Rhode Island OEM Collision Repair Parts and Procedures Bill Scheduled for Hearing Tomorrow
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!