The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers
- Tenex Partners with Empire Auto Parts
- Mitchell Issues Third Quarter 2018 Industry Trends Report
- Attention Members: The ABPA Needs Your Help!
- State Farm Settles Hale Class Action for $250 Million
- Tariffs Could Raise Collision, Mechanical Repair Rates
- Suncorp Reported Considering Sale of Capital SMART Repairs
- Auto Trade Groups Unite Against Trump Tariffs
- Audatex Commits to $25,000 Donations to the Collision Repair Education Foundation for the Next 5 Years
- Caliber Collision Opens 600th Location
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!