The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2019 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
Registration Now Open!
April 30 – May 3, 2019
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit the 2019 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention Speaker – Peter Quinter, GrayRobinson, P.A.
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: January 2019
- CAPA Reaches 100 Million Certified Parts Milestone
- What the Government Shutdown Means for Imports
- Auto Manufacturers Threaten Local Bumper Business Survival in Gilroy, CA
- CCC Introduces World's First End-to-End Connected Safety Experience
- 2019 ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention – Registration Is Now Open!
- ABPA Fort Lauderdale Convention Speaker – Greg Horn, Hartford Insurance
- AIA and PCI Announce Merger Agreement
- Certified Collision Group™ Adds 132 Locations for 2018
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!