The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2023 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 25-27, 2023
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
Visit the 2023 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA Nashville Convention – Final Schedule and Agenda Is Now LIVE
- Meyer Distributing Announces Hurricane, UT Location
- ABPA 2023 Spring Convention – Reserve Your Spot Now!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: January 2023
- Grist: A Massachusetts Law Protects the Right to Repair Your Own Car. Automakers Are Suing
- Wired: Right-to-Repair Advocates Question John Deere's New Promises
- BBC News: US Farmers Win Right to Repair John Deere Equipment
- Meyer Distributing Announces Waterbury, CT Location
- BodyShop Business: Congress Signals Support for Consumers’ Right to Repair
- Jalopnik: Ford CEO Says Fixing Quality Issues Will "Take Several Years"
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!