The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- CIECA Announces Webinar on How Activating AI and Network Connections Is Redefining the Claims and Repair Experiences
- ABPA Applauds Federal Maritime Commission's (FMC) Assessment of Carrier Rates
- American Shipper: FMC to Assess Whether Container Lines Are Abusing Market Power
- FTC to Ramp up Law Enforcement Against Illegal Repair Restrictions
- Tom Foster, Key Parts: January 29, 1943 - July 17, 2021
- ABPA Highlighting Platinum Sponsors of Nashville 2021
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: July 2021
- CAR Coalition Applauds Presidential Executive Order on Right to Repair
- CNBC: How Bad Are Global Shipping Snafus? Home Depot Contracted Its Own Container Ship as a Safeguard
- Reuters: Biden Seeking to Boost Rail, Sea Shipping Competition
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!