The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2020 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2020
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Newport Beach, CA
Visit the 2020 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- CarParts.com to Open Cutting-Edge Grand Prairie, Texas Distribution Center
- ABPA Convention 2020 Newport Beach – It Is Still On!
- CAPA Approves First Headlamp Tab Repair Kits for Its Verification Program
- CollisionWeek: Traffic Volume Improved Last Week at Largest Rate Since Start of Coronavirus Crisis
- CAPA Announces New Standard for Automotive Sensors
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: May 2020
- CollisionWeek: Traffic Volume Improved Across All States and Regions for Week Ending May 8
- CollisionWeek: LKQ Corporation Files Lawsuit Against General Motors Seeking to Have Collision Repair Part Design Patents Ruled Invalid
- Partslink Is Now Available in the Aftermarket Catalog Exchange Standard (ACES) Format
- Empire Auto Parts Launches Service in North Carolina
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!