The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- State Farm® Announces 2020 Financial Results
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020
- CAR Coalition Launches New Video, Call to Action for Consumer Protection Legislation
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: February 2021
- ABPA Opposes Nebraska Legislative Bill 602
- ABPA Webinar Series - PPP Round 2 Funding and Changes to the Employee Retention Credit
- FreshPlaza: Rising Shipping Price and Container Shortage Likely to Last for Another Four Months
- CNBC: Container Shipping Locked in a "Significant Bottleneck" as Demand Surges Back
- ABPA Opposes Washington House Bill 1428
- CCC Information Services Inc. and Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. Announce Business Combination, Creating Publicly Listed Company CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!