The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2018 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
Registration Now Open!
April 24–27, 2018
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
San Diego, CA
Visit our 2018 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- ABPA San Diego: Focus on Breakout Sessions
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Recognizes 163 Schools with Readiness Benchmark
- Diamond Standard 40 MPH IIHS Moderate Overlap Test
- Intertek and CAPA Enter into Exclusive License Agreement for Aftermarket Auto Parts Certification Program
- Intertek and CAPA Enter into Exclusive License Agreement for CAPA Certification Program
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017
- IIHS Questions Conclusions from Tracy Crash Test Data on Safety of Non-OEM Parts
- CAPA Experiences Record Increases in 2017 and Adds 6 New Quality Manufacturers
- Allstate Reports Revenue up 6.1% in Fourth Quarter, Tax Cuts Save $506 Million
- Global Auto Supplier Revenue Opportunities May Exceed $700 Billion in 10 Years, Deloitte Says
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!