The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- CollisionWeek: New Hampshire Governor Vetoes OEM Collision Repair Procedure Bill
- CollisionWeek: U.S. Auto Body Repair Prices Up Nearly 4% in July Compared to Last Year
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: August 2019
- Four Deserving New Jersey Veterans to Receive NABC Recycled Rides
- Fenix Parts Completes Acquisition of Assets of Cox Truck and Van
- Ed Weidmann Named CIECA's Interim Executive Director
- Registration Is Now Open for the NABC Garden State Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser
- Update: Automotive Body Parts Association v. Ford Global Technologies LLC
- Auto Care Association to FTC: FTC Must Lead Efforts to Ensure Competitive Repair Industry
- Shane Wheeler Named VP of Claims at GEICO
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!