The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
- Shane Wheeler Named VP of Claims at GEICO
- NOLN: The Battle over Telematics Data
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: July 2019
- U.S. Auto Body Repair Prices Grew Faster than Inflation in First Half of 2019
- TYG of McKinney, TX Releases New Video of Their Waterborne Priming Process
- CAPA Debuts Mobile App for Faster Reporting to Its Quality Complaint Program
- Record Revenue Reported by U.S. Collision Repair Non-Employers
- Collision Repair Industry Production up over 5% in March Compared to 2018
- CAPA Reaffirms Its Ongoing Commitment to the Collision Repair Industry
- The ABPA in Texas – A Strong Presence and a Proud History
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!