The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2019 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
April 30 – May 3, 2019
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit the 2019 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: November 2018
- CAPA Announces New Standard for Aftermarket Exterior Cameras
- ABPA President Mike Dolabi Honored with Distinguished Alumnus Award from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Brenda Hogen Joins PartsTrader as Strategic Accounts Vice President
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Awards over $500,000 in School Grants
- KSI Auto Parts to Acquire Richmond Bumper
- ABPA Member Meyer Distributing's Mike Braun Elected to U.S. Senate
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Third Quarter 2018
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: October 2018
- Auto Parts Suppliers Already Experiencing Disruption from Tariffs
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!