The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2024 ABPA Annual Meeting and Business Conference
April 22-24, 2024
The Scott Resort
Visit the 2024 ABPA Conference Hub for more information!
- LKQ Corporation Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023
- FORVIA HELLA Presents Pioneering "Sustainable Headlamp" Concept
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: February 2024
- Fenix Parts Completes Acquisition of Pacific Rim Auto Parts
- ABPA Opposes Rhode Island House Bill 7264
- Empire Auto Parts Announces Creation of Scholarship Fund
- ABPA Highlighting Platinum Sponsors of Scottsdale 2024
- IPWatchdog: LKQ En Banc Argument Suggests CAFC Could Soften Test for Design Patent Obviousness
- Meyer Distributing Announces Quartzsite, AZ Location
- ABPA Opposes Idaho Senate Bill 1233
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!