The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) is a coalition dedicated to serving the collision repair industry with quality replacement parts, backed by dependable service and fair prices. Each Member subscribes to a code of ethics which encompasses high standards of business practice on behalf of its customers and the motoring public.
There are more than 160 Members of the ABPA, occupying more than 400 separate collision parts distribution, bumper sales, recycling facilities and manufacturing plants. Collectively, they are responsible for distributing more than 90% of independently produced aftermarket collision replacement parts sold to the collision repair trade. The sign of ABPA Membership is the greatest assurance that collision repair customers receive the best products and services available. We invite you to join and support ABPA!
2021 ABPA Annual Meeting and Convention
September 21-24, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Visit the 2021 ABPA Convention Hub for more information!
- Splash 24/7: Where's the Ceiling for Box Shipping?
- Taiwan News: Video Shows Massive Container Crane Collapse at Kaohsiung Port
- ABPA Applauds and Supports Introduction of the SMART Act
- Senators Blumenthal, Markey, Warren, and Klobuchar Address the >70 Million Vehicles Currently on the Road with Open Recalls
- American Shipper: How Three Chinese Companies Cornered Global Container Production
- ABPA Nashville 2021 – Full Event Schedule Is Now LIVE
- ABPA Nashville Convention Speaker – Jimmy Spears, Tractable
- New Partslink Data Available for Subscribers: May 2021
- ABPA Applauds FTC Report on Consumer Issues Within the Auto Repair Market
- National AutoBody Parts Warehouse Expands in Grand Prairie
Visit our Articles page or use the website Search box for more!