Richmond/Tidewater Bumper, a service-oriented leader in the automotive aftermarket crash part industry, has earned NSF Automotive Parts Distributor Certification for meeting all certification requirements. These requirements include:
- An ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- Effective records management and inventory tracking systems to track orders and parts through the supply chain
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer part complaint process
- A formal corrective action process for complaints and an immediate recall plan (to use should the situation arise)
Richmond/Tidewater Bumper is now authorized to use the NSF International Certified Distributor mark on its website and in promotional materials and also appears in NSF International’s online certification listings. Richmond/Tidewater Bumper will undergo ongoing quality system audits to maintain certification.
Based in Mechanicsville, Virginia, Richmond/Tidewater Bumper serves autobody repair shops across the state of Virginia and portions of North Carolina. For more information about Richmond/Tidewater Bumper visit http://www.richmondbumper.com.
For more information about NSF automotive certification visit nsfautomotive.com or email email@example.com.