National Auto Parts (NAP) West, which is based in San Diego, California, has earned certification from the NSF International Automotive Parts Distributor Certification Program for meeting all certification requirements which include having records management and inventory tracking systems to track orders and parts through the supply chain. Additional requirements include:
- ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer part complaint process
- A formal corrective action process for complaints and an immediate recall plan (to use should the situation arise)
NAP West is now authorized to use the NSF Certified Distributor mark on its website and in promotional materials and also appears in NSF’s online certification listings. To maintain certification, NAP West will undergo ongoing quality system audits.
For more information about NAP West visit http://www.napsandiego.com.