Carolinas Auto Supply House, Inc., based in Charlotte, North Carolina has earned NSF Automotive Parts Distributor Certification for meeting all certification requirements which include having effective records management and inventory tracking systems to track orders and parts through the supply chain. Additional requirements include:
- An ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer part complaint process
- A formal corrective action process for complaints and an immediate recall plan (to use should the situation arise)
Carolinas Auto Supply House, Inc. is now authorized to use the NSF International Certified Distributor mark on its website and in promotional materials and also appears in NSF International’s online certification listings. Richmond/Tidewater Bumper will undergo ongoing quality system audits to maintain certification.
For more information about Carolinas Auto Supply House visit http://www.autosupplyhouse.com.
About NSF International: NSF International is an independent global organization that writes standards, and tests and certifies products for the food, water, health sciences and consumer goods industries to minimize adverse health effects and protect the environment (nsf.org).
In addition to the Automotive Parts Certification Program, NSF International also certifies automotive parts distributors and collision repair shops. NSF-ISR is the largest automotive registrar in North America and is recognized by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) to provide ISO/TS 16949 registrations in the automotive sector.