SAN DIEGO, California – Quality Plus Automotive Parts, one of the largest distributors of aftermarket automotive collision parts in San Diego, has earned certification from NSF International’s Distributor Certification Program. The addition of Quality Plus Automotive Parts brings the total number of NSF certified distributor sites to 186.
Quality Plus Automotive Parts demonstrated that it has the following systems in place to earn NSF certification:
- An ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- A parts traceability and inventory tracking system to track orders and parts through the supply chain
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer parts complaint process
- When necessary, a formal corrective action to complaints and an immediate recall plan.
Distributors, such as Quality Plus Automotive Parts, that meet all NSF certification requirements are listed on NSF’s online listings and can use the certified distributor mark on their website and marketing efforts.
“NSF certification provides confidence to collision repairers, insurers and consumers that Quality Plus Automotive Parts meets the highest quality for systems management to address parts traceability and quality,” said Roger Young, President, Quality Plus Automotive Parts.
“The increase in the number of NSF certified distributors and parts available for repair means consumers can trust that that NSF certified parts will fit and function properly,” said Bob Frayer, Global Managing Director, NSF Automotive. “A top-10 U.S. automotive insurer requires that their aftermarket auto parts be purchased from distributors that are certified by NSF International.”
More information about Quality Plus Automotive Parts is available at qualityplusauto.com.