Source: MOTOR AGE Wire Reports
FordParts.com, which relaunched earlier this year with an improved experience for fleet customers, technicians and do-it-yourselfers, is now offering even more options with the addition of Omnicraft parts. Omnicraft completes the Total Parts Lineup from Ford by offering premium aftermarket parts that are backed by Ford Motor Company for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicle repairs.
“FordParts.com has become an even better tool for customers since the relaunch this year,” said Lisa Pynn, Global E-Commerce Manager, Ford Customer Service Division. “Now the site offers more choices featuring Omnicraft parts for non-Ford and Lincoln vehicles which are now searchable by year, make and model.”
Customers will find that FordParts.com helps simplify the parts-ordering process. Users have a site that is specifically designed to make Ford Parts, Motorcraft, Ford/Lincoln Accessories – and now Omnicraft parts – available anywhere and at any time, from a computer, mobile phone or tablet.
Fleet customers can upload and save a list of VINs to search, with true VIN filtering from the OEM using specific nicknames chosen by the user. All customers may take advantage of live chat and phone support – with agents available to proactively help them find the right part, track orders and more. Site features include:
- Mobile and tablet enabled – optimized for responsiveness
- More detailed product descriptions, high-quality images and line-art diagrams
- Non-sponsored customer orders placed by 4:00pm local time will receive shipment by 10:00am standard time the following business day
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more
- Complete Ford OE catalog searchable by VIN, year/make/model, part number, and keyword
- Newly added Omnicraft parts catalog searchable by year/make/model
More information is available at FordParts.com.