NABC Recycled Rides® Program Joins Insurance Partners, Collision Repair Companies to Donate Four Refurbished Vehicles to Four Deserving Area Veterans in Need of Reliable Transportation
PRINCETON, NJ – On Wednesday, August 14, four deserving New Jersey area veterans will experience a life-changing event – the presentation of vehicles to provide them independence and the ability to work and take care of their families – thanks to the NABC Recycled Rides® program along with GEICO, which donated all four vehicles, and collision repair partners ABRA & Caliber Collision in Pennington, Son’s Collision Centers and Auto Pro Collision.
The presentation will be held at the NABC Garden State Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser at the Mountain View Golf Club, 850 Bear Tavern Rd., Ewing Township, NJ 08628.
WHO: NABC Recycled Rides™ program, along with partners:
- Vehicle donor GEICO
- Collision repair partners ABRA & Caliber Collision in Pennington, Son’s Collision Centers and Auto Pro Collision
- Recipients were nominated by Joint Base MDL (Maguire-Dix -Lakehurst) and the New Jersey Veterans Network
WHAT: NABC, its insurance partners and collision repair partners will present four vehicles to deserving individuals, including:
- Nijah Crawford, who will receive a 2018 Toyota Camry donated by GEICO and refurbished by ABRA & Caliber in Pennington. Crawford was nominated by the Joint Base MDL.
- Shafali Masih, who will be presented a 2018 Nissan Rogue donated by GEICO and refurbished by Son’s Collision Centers. Masih was selected by the New Jersey Veterans Network.
- Frank Gadson will receive a 2016 Mazda CX-5 that was donated by GEICO and refurbished by Son’s Collision Centers. Gadson was also nominated by the New Jersey Veterans Network.
- Josh Kimmel will be presented a 2017 Honda Civic that was donated by GEICO and refurbished by Auto Pro Collision. He was also nominated by the New Jersey Veterans Network.
NABC Recycled Rides® is a unique program in which businesses representing all facets of the collision repair industry team up to repair and donate vehicles to individuals and families in need of reliable transportation. Since the inception of the NABC Recycled Rides® program in 2007, members of the National Auto Body Council have donated more than 2,100 vehicles valued at more than $36 million.
Media members will have an opportunity to cover the unveiling of the cars and presentation to the recipients, as well as interview the recipients and representatives from NABC, the insurance partners and the repair partners.
About the National Auto Body Council
The National Auto Body Council is the premier organization of collision industry partners dedicated to strategic networking opportunities that positively change lives in the communities we serve. The collaborative membership of the National Auto Body Council has gifted more than 2,100 vehicles, provided extrication opportunities for over 1,000 First Responders and contributed to thousands of distracted driving pledges in communities through NABC Recycled Rides®, First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) and the Distracted Driving Initiative. That effort equates to a 4:1 ROI in dollar value delivered from NABC membership dollars. The National Auto Body Council is changing the paradigm of how the collision industry works and is viewed. For more information, visit www.NationalautoBodyCouncil.org.