The ABPA and the Renaissance Nashville Hotel are committed to providing a comfortable and safe environment for our attendees.
The hotel has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization statements regarding COVID-19 and is following the guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments on appropriate hygiene standards.
Hotel staff are expected to follow the CDC recommendations for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases and we encourage our attendees do the same. The following safety measures are in place at the hotel:
- Face coverings are required for all hotel associates and strongly recommended for all ABPA attendees during ABPA events, including signage on property to reinforce the CDC guidance
- ABPA Attendees will be required to provide proof of either a negative COVID PCR test (taken within 72 hours) OR a proof of vaccination
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the hotel
- Increased cleaning frequency with highly disinfectant cleaning products and electrostatic sprayers
- Technology to assist with touchless transactions (i.e. Mobile check in and Mobile requests)
- Barriers placed in high contact areas to prevent the face-to-face contact (i.e. front desk pods)
- Adjusted housekeeping protocols for guest rooms
Please contact the ABPA if you have additional questions or concerns about COVID-19 safety at the conference. As we get closer to our event, we will adjust accordingly based on CDC Guidelines as well as potential additional guidelines from the ABPA. Please check here for the latest updates.