The ABPA is a founding member of the Consumer Access to Repair (CAR) Coalition. The CAR Coalition is a group of independent automotive parts and repair companies, associations and insurers dedicated to preserving and protecting consumer choice, transparency, and affordability in the post collision repair market.
- Key House Subcommittee Examines Impact of REPAIR Act on Vehicle Owners (Sep 2023)
- As Key House Committee Examines Self-Driving Vehicle Issues, CAR Coalition Calls for Focus on Repair and Maintenance (Jul 2023)
- CAR Coalition Launches National Right to Repair Campaign (Sep 2021)
- National Survey: 79% of Car Owners Would Back Law Barring Automakers from Blocking Access to Vehicle Data (Apr 2021)
- CAR Coalition Launches New Video, Call to Action for Consumer Protection Legislation (Feb 2021)
- ABPA Announces that It Is a Founding Member of the CAR Coalition (Jul 2020)