The ABPA urges our members to contact your elected officials and voice your opinions about about legislation related to the industry, including the SMART Act and the REPAIR Act. See below for links that make it easy to find and contact your representatives.
Links are also provided to government agency tools and resources, such as the FTC’s fraud reporting website.
Speak Up! Contact Your Elected Officials or Government Agencies
Federal Elected Officials
- Locate your U.S. senators’ contact information.
- Find your U.S. representative’s website and contact information.
- Find your Parliament of Canada members and contact information.
State Elected Officials
- Get in touch with your state governor.
- Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- File a complaint or report fraud using ReportFraud.ftc.gov.