In addition to the benefits inherent in being an association member, ABPA members also receive discounts on Partslink subscriptions, as well as many other products and services through our partnership with savings4members™. More detailed information about these benefits is available below.
The Partslink program, which is owned and managed by the ABPA, is the industry standard numbering system for the identification of aftermarket collision replacement parts. Visit our Partslink page for more information about the program.
ABPA Members are entitled to a discount on the Partslink subscription rate, as follows:
- Members with one location: $275 per month ($75 savings off the non-member rate)
- Members with multiple locations: $350 per month ($75 savings off the non-member rate)
- Members with one location: $215 per month ($40 savings off the non-member rate)
- Members with multiple locations: $255 per month ($70 savings off the non-member rate)
Savings made simple – with no cost, no catch – just a better bottom line for your business.
ABPA partnered with Savings4Members to provide you with access to cost savings programs to help you spend less time worrying about expenses; so you can focus on customers, sales, and running your business. Through Savings4Members you have access to various discounts with national vendors to help you buy and save on products and services you use every day, such as:
- CardConnect AIP – Save 20-40% on credit card processing fees.
- Office Depot & Staples – Save up to 65% & free shipping.
- WEX Fuel Cards – Save up to 15 cents per gallon at a station near you.
- Sprint Wireless – Save 25% on plans, solutions & accessories.
- UniFirst – Save 20-40% on workwear & facility services.
- And more!
You are already eligible to start saving – it only takes a few minutes to get started.
- Visit abpa.savings4members.com/programs
- Select the checkbox for the program(s) you are interested in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and complete the online form.
- Click “Request Information”.
A Savings Consultant will contact you via phone and email, to follow up on your request(s) and to review next steps. You can also call 844.346.3746 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST or email email@example.com.
“I highly endorse CardConnect. They are an extraordinary partner and were able to save us $3,000 annually. They went above and beyond the standard customer service level. I was afraid switching service providers might be daunting, but with CardConnect the transition went smoothly. CardConnect has out-performed my expectations.” – Joe Landtroop, Quality Bumper Service
“We switched our credit card processing over to CardConnect and are saving 1.3%, which is great! It’s going to be a minimum of $40k savings for us!” – Matt Immerfall, All Star Auto Lights